Do I believe there is a Musketeer Illuminati Society? Not really. I probably just find coincide in my research. Florida is a theme in my novel and many superstars graduated from, The All-New Mickey Mouse Club ( the 1989–1995 revival featured: Christina Aguilera, Ryan Gosling, Keri Russell, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and another NSYNC member Joshua Scott “J.C./JC” Chasez .
I don’t know if Spears or Timberlake are related to the original Florida people with those names, but the fictional conspiracy theory is somewhat humorous and I can use all the humor I can get to improve my mood.
The mind map I made features the world of DIS, as in:
- DIS–The Walt Disney Company (NYSE stock symbol)
- Dis–the lower circles of hell in The Divine Comedy by Dante Alighieri
- Dis–a name used for Lucifer
- Dis Pater, predecessor of Pluto in Roman Mythology
- Dís, a deity of fate in Norse mythology
- Dís (Middle-earth), a female Dwarf character created by J. R. R. Tolkien
- Dis (skipper), a genus of skipper butterflies in the family Hesperiidae
Flora is another coincidence. I play with:
- Flora Disney–Walt Disney’s mother
- Flora the Roman Goddess with obvious links to the naming of Florida.
I try to focus on my novels and this blog for my novel, but my rage has burst out several times this week. Not may people look at my blog, but I apologize somewhat for the rage—if doctors and our leaders came close to doing a competent I wouldn’t be bursting. Researching, such things, keeps my mind off the bad stuff and this is just a fictional conspiracy theory. Even though it seems many blamed Disney for the bad reviews of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Who knows what games rich people play, I just know the VA has me totally flustered.
Image came from Wikimediaa